Agent & Price
You can do a lot to increase the appeal of your property and to create a lasting impact on potential buyers.
What To Do To Prepare:
The following are a couple of factors to keep in mind when listing your property for sale:
1. Keeping your landscape pristine, and adding creative touches to your yard, such as colorful annuals, will create an immediate impact on passers-by and potential buyers.
2. Simple upgrades such as window repairs, polishing the doorknobs, and a fresh coat of paint in the most frequently used rooms, and new carpet if needed will instantly brighten up the property.
Cleanliness and Staging
3. Keep your property uncluttered, sweet-smelling and well-lit from top-to-bottom. Pay attention to details: put away the kitty litter, place a vase of fresh flowers near the entryway, pop a batch of cinnamon rolls in the oven, have your carpets cleaned. We will scan the property before we take photos to see how you can improve the staging of your property.
4. Good photos of your home are very important in our current online market. Most buyers look at homes online before ever seeing any in person. We use a professional and experienced photographer for all of our listings. When a home first comes on the market good photos of your home are one of the most important first steps to attracting buyers.
Disclosures and Inspections
5. We are very familiar with the legal procedures involved in disclosures. We provide you with the disclosure documents that you will need to provide to the buyer once escrow is opened. We can also help you with any home improvement measures by recommending what needs to be done before placing your property on the market.
6. Presenting your property to potential buyers is a job that we will take care of for you. We have a full time showing agent for homes in the luxury market who will meet the buyers and their agents for showings. We also attend showings when buyers are interested and return for a 2nd look. Buyers feel more comfortable discussing the property with the agent, if you are not there. Moreover, our showing agent and we as agents will know what information will be most useful in representing your interests when speaking with prospective buyers.